Apply for admissions

Still have questions about applying?

Undergraduate or transfer admission questions
(Office of Admissions)

Local: 940.565.2681
e-mail admissions using Ask UNT

UNT Office of Admissions
1155 Union Circle #311277
Denton, Texas

Graduate school admission questions
(Toulouse School of Graduate Studies)

Local: 940.565.2383
Fax: 940.565.2141
International: +1.940.565.2442
International Fax: +1.940.565.4822

Toulouse School of Graduate Studies
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203-5017

  1. Check that you meet admissions requirements and deadlines if you are interested in getting your:
  2. Send in additional forms and transcripts if necessary
    • Submit your official transcripts from each college or university that you have attended.
    • Submit your high school transcript showing graduation date and class rank if you have earned under 30 hours of transferable college work.
    • Submit your DD Form 214 member 4 copy and your military transcripts for evaluation.
  3. You may be eligible for additional college credit based on military training. To have your transcripts evaluated, submit them by the admissions deadline for evaluation. Soon after, a departmental academic advisor will review the transcripts to determine if any courses taken during military training might apply toward any of UNT's 97 undergraduate degree programs.

    You should have received a DD Form 214 member 4 copy when you were discharged. The DD Form 214 member 4 copy is used to waive the wellness requirement in the academic core curriculum. To obtain the DD Form 214 member 4 copy and other in-service training records, visit The National Archives website.

    There is no special admission process for UNT's Toulouse Graduate School. Read admission requirements for the graduate school online.

    Listed below are the procedures for obtaining your military transcripts for each section of the armed services.


    You can order an Army/American Council on Educational Registry Transcript System transcript.

    Air Force

    Request your Community College of the Air Force transcript.

    A certificate of training will need to accompany your request. (The DD Form 214 member 4 copy is not acceptable.) Official transcripts will be mailed at no charge to the university.

    Navy, Coast Guard and Marine Corps

    You can obtain an Official Joint Services Transcript.

    If you have any questions, contact the UNT military evaluator at 940-565-2681. You can also contact Student Veteran Services at 940-369-8021.

  4. Apply online using the Apply Texas web site.
  5. Check your admissions status. Look for the UNT acceptance package mailed to you or check UNT's online self-service portal located at You will receive a user ID and pin number to use by email as soon as your application and fee are processed.

 After you have applied

Once you have been accepted and are planning to attend

Enrolling for and attending classes